Ray of Sunshine Senior Care
Customized Care for Ongoing Conditions
Ray of Sunshine Senior Care works with professional caregivers skilled in caring for stroke survivors, Parkinson’s patients, cancer patients, diabetics and those with other ongoing conditions. While many families in Denton and surrounding areas assume a significant amount of care in these instances, family members are often working full-time, dealing with their own care issues and providing care for children or other family members at the same time. Professional caregivers can give an additional level of support up to full-time around the clock care and support.
A Wide Range of Service for Home Care in Denton, TX
A range of services from household support to licensed personal care are available to all clients. As a client directed model, you and your loved ones are in charge of your care, schedule, and caregiver.
Common service requests include:
- Companionship and support
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping including laundry and changing linens
- Assistance with bathing, grooming & dressing
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with appointments and errands
- Social events and activities
- Light exercise and mental stimulation
- Coordination of care with home health and hospice
- Other customized services available based on your unique needs
Denton Senior Care
Three Simple Steps to Peace of Mind
Call now to start the home care process. Our referral coordinators are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week including holidays.
Schedule our free in-home care consultation and safety inspection for your elderly loved one in the Denton County area - a $250 value!!!
In the home care industry, "one size fits all" just doesn’t work. So you are in control of your services and care plan, and we will help you find a great caregiver